Perfect Pet Multi-Flex™ Pet Door
The Multi-Flex Energy Efficient Pet Door
The Multi-Flex flap features dual pane LEXAN® hard panels with an air gap in-between for maximum energy efficiency and wind resistance. In addition, the flaps innovative design helps eliminate the potential for trapping ears, paws and tails.
- Maximum energy efficiency.
- Inner telescoping frame that adapts to doors of 1” to 1 ¾” thickness.
- Flap Sizes:
Medium – 6” x 11 ¼” and
Extra Large – 10 ¼” x 15 ¾”
- Spring loaded locking slide for one-handed use.
- Low maintenance and durable.
- Easy, secure installation.
All Weather™ Pet Door
The All-Weather Energy Efficient Dog Door
Whether you live and work in the Great Plains or North where the temperature plummets, or in the South- east or West where Summer is endless, the cost of energy has sky rocketed.
So, either heating or cooling the back yard with an old fashioned pet door just won't do anymore. In some cases the energy waste is like opening and closing the door itself 4 or 5 times a day.
Perfect Pet by Ideal has the answer with The All-Weather Door's air pocket between 2 soft flaps, making it a great energy efficient insulator.
The All Weather series in Small, Medium, Extra Large and Super Large are designed to give an air pocket of up to 3 inches between the 2 flaps in a door installation. And with the available wall tunnel kit, an air pocket of up to 9 inches. This is serious energy efficiency.
- Energy efficient structural foam molded plastic.
- Adjustable frame telescopes ¾” to 1 ¾” thickness.
- Nylon for draft restrictor.
- Innovative Double Vinyl Flap design creates energy efficient air pocket for maximum insulation.
- Optional Wall Kit, sold separately.
Optional Wall Kits
Allows your All-Weather Door (Regular or Protector), to be installed into a wall from 4-3/4” – 7-1/4” thickness.
LEXAN® is a registered trademark of General Electric Corp.